Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/waurisa0/public_html/phpBB3/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 927: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PST/-8.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 927: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PST/-8.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3545: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3547: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3549: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
The Washington GIS Community • View topic - New Graduate Seeking Geospatial Career Opportunities

New Graduate Seeking Geospatial Career Opportunities

Post open jobs in WA State here

Moderator: WA URISA Board

New Graduate Seeking Geospatial Career Opportunities

Postby lsetiawan on Wed May 20, 2015 12:35 am

As a soon-to-be graduate in June 12th, 2015 from the School of Oceanography at University of Washington, I am considering for an entry-level position related to Ocean Sciences and Geospatial Techologies.

My background includes performing hydrographic surveys aboard both large and small vessels. I also have a vast amount of experience in post-processing these acoustic returns to base surfaces. Most recently, I participated in a survey cruise in Puget Sound at the Triple Junction. This survey, utilizing the Kongsberg EM302 multibeam sonar, included trials in the application of various sound velocity profile (SVP) acquisition scenarios, swath and beam angle applications, and tract line design. The collected data were post-processed using CARIS HIPs (ver. 8.1). A variety of base surface resolutions using both the Swath editor and CUBE algorithm were constructed from the data. In addition to a deep water sonar data acquisition system, I also have experience conducting shallow water survey utilizing the Kongsberg EM2040 as a pole mounted system aboard the R/V Barnes, which operated in Lake Union for a resurvey of a series of sunken vessels. In this application, water column collection and basic patch test design were performed.

In addition to hydrographic surveys, I also have experience working with geographic information system and the production of cartographic products with ArcGIS. My senior thesis research is to determine the spatial scale of the variability of wave height formation in a shallow water near-shore setting. This research was conducted by designing, building, and then, implementing my own wave sensor buoys. These sensors were used to gather the data needed to perform geostatistical analysis of variance using ArcGIS in determining the “scale” of the underlying process that affect the environment of the wave height.

Please refer to my Resume for other skills that I have and what I have to offer. For more information or details about anything please contact me at landungs@uw.edu or 425.772.7442. Thank You.

Respectfully,
Landung
Attachments
Setiawan_Landung_Resume_Updated1.pdf
Setiawan_Landung_Resume
(114.84 KiB) Downloaded 755 times
lsetiawan

Return to Jobs and Resumes