Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/waurisa0/public_html/phpBB3/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 927: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 927: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3545: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3547: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3549: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
The Washington GIS Community • View topic - Introduction to the WA GIS Community

Introduction to the WA GIS Community

Learn about and give feedback on our GIS Forum and discuss news and trends in the GIS industry.

Moderator: WA URISA Board

Introduction to the WA GIS Community

Postby natesantacruz on Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:59 pm

Good morning gentlemen,

My name is Nathaniel Santa Cruz, and having been recently accepted into this community, I would like to formally introduce myself.

I am an active duty marine from Tacoma, WA, and have been working as a Geospatial Analyst for the past three years. For the time being, my aspiration is to connect with other members of this community, and become marketable as a GIS professional prior to transitioning out of the military in 2019. I'm looking forward meeting new acquaintances, and developing a network of GIS professionals currently working at home in the greater Puget Sound area. Thank you.
natesantacruz

Return to Announcements and General Discussion